Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
**At this time, we have limited quantities of stock available for immediate shipment.
Please contact us via email for special requests or to check inventory.**
Shipping & Delivery
Please allow 1-2 business days for shipment on standard "in-stock" items. Currently, our preferred shipping method is USPS. However, if you have a different request or need for expediting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. In the event of a custom order, we will make every effort to deliver it in a timely manner, contingent on design and manufacturing time. You will be notified when your shipment is in transit.
Privacy & Security
- -We value your privacy and security. We will not sell your information to any other company, nor will we ask you for any information we don't need.
- -Personal information will only be shared in compliance with the law, to protect our rights, or to develop products based on demographics.
- -Personal information is not shared on our servers, and we will never see your credit card information. Transactions are kept secure through banking systems.
Returns & Replacements
Standard Return Policy
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- You must contact Definitive Concept R&D before shipping your item back to the store and receive a Return Authorization.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all of the original packing and documentation that were included when it was received.
There are some items, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Opened and used goods
- Special Order goods
- DefCon Print Products
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- When possible, all returns will be credited via the original payment method.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If there is a problem with your order, please let us know as soon as possible. We would be happy to fix it if the solution is within our means.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept all major credit cards, and Paypal.
Warranties are provided on a per-item basis. Automotove fasteners carry a warranty of 90 days from date of purchase. These products are guaranteed to be free of any material or workmanship defects under normal use during this warranty period. During this warranty, DefCon R&D will repair or replace, at no charge, products that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage other than those resulting directly from material defects by the manufacturer.
Other products, including 3D prints and vinyl stickers, hold no such warranty. However, if you believe that a product you have received from Defcon R&D does not meet workmanship standards, please contact us and we will work with you to arrive at a solution.
DefCon R&D communicates through a variety of channels. Our primary forms of communication are Facebook, website emails (email@example.com), and the company phone number, 518-350-4321. If we are not immediately available, we typically respond well within 24 hours.